- Friday Oct. 4th OPENING Night!! – Join the Q101 Crew from 7:30 - 9:30 for a Live Broadcast. Save $3.00 on FEAR PASS opening weekend with valid coupon presented at the ticket booth. Coupon offer is valid on October 4th and 5th only.
- Thursday Oct. 17 - Bring an in date non-perishable food item that will support an area food bank, get $3.00 off FEAR PASS. We will not accept expired food items!
- Saturday Oct. 19, 10:30 AM Fear Forest welcomes Zombie Run for Brains! This annual fun run is an event to raise money and awareness for Brain Injury Connections of the Shenandoah Valley. http://www.ZombieRunForBrains.org/ for more info!
- Thursday Oct. 24 – Generations Crossing Benefit Night – A portion of ticket sales will be donated to Generations Crossing. Generations Crossing is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services for adult and child day care. This unique program offers the special opportunity for adults and children to develop meaningful relationships with all ages within our loving, intergenerational setting.
- Monday Oct. 28 - Family Night - Buy one FEAR PASS get second FEAR PASS half price.
- Thursday Oct. 31- HALLOWEEN NIGHT! Last night of Fear Forest 2019! Attendees in costume must remove masks. FEAR PASS price for all attractions only $20!
FEAR PASSES ARE FOR ALL THREE ATTRACTIONS PRICED AT $25.00
The ticket booth opens at 7:00 p.m. on all open days, we begin groups when it is dark. You must park in the parking area, and ride the wagon back to purchase tickets at the booth. Plan to arrive at least a half hour prior to the advertised closing time to allow wagon travel time to the ticket booth. We stop bringing wagons from the parking area a half hour prior to close and stay open until the last soul in line is devoured. We reserve the right to stop ticket sales should we hit capacity for the event. If this should happen we would make a post to our Facebook page, as soon as we are able. When purchasing FEAR PASS you may be instructed which attraction to enter first.
There are three attractions at Fear Forest. Purchase tickets only for FEAR FOREST or save by purchasing a FEAR PASS to all three. With three attractions available, concessions, and a bonfire there’s plenty to do to have fun filled Halloween experience.
Consult our Facebook page for weather related closings in the case of rain.
We are located outdoors and operate by the full moon . . . Come Prepared!
- Wear warm clothes (hat and jacket).
- Wear shoes suitable for walking through uneven trails. NO Flip Flops!
Our parking area is a non-paved field on the property. Please keep this in mind if it has been raining proceeding opening as ground conditions maybe wet/muddy. In the event that weather prohibits one of the side attractions from opening the ticket price will be adjusted accordingly
No backpacks or bags allowed! No weapons allowed!
This event draws massive crowds Saturday nights closer to Halloween. We are open a limited amount of nights each season, and we are a popular fall activity. Please understand we will have a considerable wait on some nights.