- Friday Oct. 12th OPENING Night!! – Camp Light Benefit - A portion of ticket sales will be donated to Camp Light. Camp LIGHT is a 501-c(3) non-profit summer camp for kids ages 6-17 with medical and physical conditions and other special needs, as well as at risk youth. Join the Q101 Crew from 7:30 - 9:30 for a Live Broadcast.
- Thursday Oct. 18th - Bring an in date non-perishable food item that will support an area food bank, get $3.00 off FEAR PASS price. (Not valid with SINGLE attraction admission) We will not accept expired food items!
- Thursday Oct. 25th - Fear Forest celebrates college night! Show your college student id for $3.00 off FEAR PASS price. (Not valid with SINGLE attraction admission)
- Monday Oct. 29 - Family Night - Buy one SCREAM PASS, get second SCREAM PASS half price.
- Wednesday Oct. 31- HALLOWEEN NIGHT! Last night of Fear Forest 2018! Attendees in costume must remove masks. FEAR PASS price for all attractions only $20!
Dates & Hours of Operation
The ticket booth opens at 7:00 p.m. on all open days. You must park in the parking area, and ride the wagon back to purchase tickets at the booth.
There are three attractions at Fear Forest. Purchase tickets only for FEAR FOREST or save by purchasing a FEAR PASS to all. With three attractions available, concessions, and a bonfire there’s plenty to do to have a complete fun filled Halloween experience.
We are located outdoors and operate by the full moon . . .please wear appropriate foot attire. No flip flops! Consult our Facebook page for weather related closings or delays in the case of rain. No backpacks or bags allowed!
This event draws massive crowds Saturday nights closer to Halloween. Come early, longer lines develop later in the evening!
We stop selling tickets 1/2 hour prior to closing and stay open until the last soul in line is devoured. We reserve the right to stop ticket sales should we hit capacity for the event. When purchasing FEAR PASS you may be instructed which attraction to enter first.