We are an outdoor attraction.
Children under 12 are welcome but not recommended.
Admission is $12.00 per person per attraction, OR $17 per person for both attractions.
Don’t want to wait? VIP (Fast Pass) is $27.00 for both attractions.(tax included)
Group Rates 50 or more; please contact us for your group rate
Tickets may be purchased at the ticket booth starting at 7pm. CASH ONLY - ATM ON SITE
No refunds. No Exceptions.
Fear Forest Rules
- This is a no-contact haunted woods trail. If you do not touch the live creatures, they will not touch you.
- This attraction contains claustrophobic passageways, sudden scares, loud noises, simulated scenes of violence, and extended periods in total darkness. Because of this, Fear Forest attraction is not recommended for children under the age of 12 but you know your own child. We will not force children who are too scared to enter the haunted attraction. They are welcome to wait with an attendant at the exit.
- An adult must accompany all children under the age of 12.
- People with heart, back, or breathing problems that could be aggravated by sudden scares should not attend. Should you perish with in our confines, please be aware that you will be on display for the next Halloween season.
- Expectant mothers should not attend. Should you give birth, please be aware that you would be violating rule # 2.
- People with epilepsy should not attend. Strobe effects are in use.
- No touching or disturbing the props. They are disturbing enough as it is.
- There is video surveillance inside the Fear Forest attraction. A law enforcement officer will be monitoring the premises.
- No refunds are allowed. No Exceptions.
- By order of the fire marshal, no smoking is allowed inside or within 50 feet of the entrance to the Fear Forest attraction. Who knows what kind of evil gases could be lurking in this place.
- Absolutely no running inside the Fear Forest attraction. If you have the nerve to enter through the front doors, then you have the stamina to endure the severe heart pounding psychological terror for the duration of your visit.
- Please do not use lighters, flashlights, cameras, recording devices, cell phones, or open flames of any kind inside the attraction. This is for the safety of those around you. Anyone using any of these devices will be escorted to the exit.
- No food or beverages of any kind are permitted inside the Fear Forest attraction.
- We reserve the right to deny admittance to anyone for any reason. If we feel you are intoxicated, beligerant, in possesion of alcohol or illegal substances, or if you are disruptive!
Beware!!!! Enter at your own risk!