- Friday Oct. 2nd OPENING Night!! – Join the Q101 Crew from 7:30 - 9:30 for a Live Broadcast.
- Wednesday Oct. 28 – Generations Crossing Benefit Night – A portion of ticket sales will be donated to Generations Crossing. Generations Crossing is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, licensed by the Virginia Department of Social Services for adult and child day care. This unique program offers the special opportunity for adults and children to develop meaningful relationships with all ages within our loving, intergenerational setting.
FEAR PASSES ARE FOR ALL THREE ATTRACTIONS PRICED AT $25.00
This 2020 season we will only be offering one ticket option to all three events. This will allow for smoother flow at the ticket window.
There are three attractions at Fear Forest. With three attractions available, concessions, and a bonfire there’s plenty to do to have fun filled Halloween experience.
Consult our Facebook page for weather related closings in the case of rain.
We are located outdoors and operate by the full moon . . . Come Prepared!
- Wear warm clothes (hat and jacket).
- Wear shoes suitable for walking through uneven trails. NO Flip Flops!
- Attendees are required to wear masks into the attractions and when social distancing is not possible
Our parking area is a non-paved field on the property. Please keep this in mind if it has been raining proceeding opening as ground conditions maybe wet/muddy. In the event that weather prohibits one of the side attractions from opening the ticket price will be adjusted accordingly
No backpacks or bags allowed! No weapons allowed!