Children under 12 are welcome but not recommended.
- Admission is $25 per person for FEAR PASS to all attractions (Fear Forest, Fear Crops, & Fear Factory). Must be purchased online in advance!
for Concession Sales
No refunds. No Exceptions.
No backpacks or bags allowed!!
Fear Forest Rules
- This is a no-contact haunted attraction. DO NOT TOUCH ACTORS OR PROPS. If you do not touch the live creatures, they will not touch you.
- This attraction contains claustrophobic passageways, sudden scares, loud noises, simulated scenes of violence, and extended periods in total darkness. Because of this, Fear Forest attraction is not recommended for children under the age of 12 but you know your own child. We will not force children who are too scared to enter the haunted attraction. They are welcome to wait with an attendant at the exit.
- An adult must accompany all children under the age of 12. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- People with heart, back, breathing problems, or anxiety that could be aggravated by sudden scares should not attend. Should you perish with in our confines, please be aware that you will be on display for the next Halloween season.
- Expectant mothers should not attend.
- People with epilepsy should not attend. Strobe effects are in use.
- No smoking is allowed inside or within 50 feet of the entrance to the Fear Forest attraction. Please do not smoke in the waiting lines.
- Absolutely no running inside the attractions. If you have the nerve to enter through the front doors, then you have the stamina to endure the severe heart pounding psychological terror for the duration of your visit.
- Please do not use lighters, flashlights, cameras, recording devices, cell phones, or open flames of any kind inside the attraction. This is for the safety of those around you. Anyone using any of these devices will be escorted to the exit.
- No food or beverages permitted inside the attractions.
- A law enforcement officer will be monitoring the premises.
- Weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited. No backpacks or bags allowed.
- Fear Forest reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone for any reason. You will not be admitted if you are intoxicated, belligerent, in possession of alcohol, or illegal substances, or if you are disruptive! You will be escorted out with NO REFUND! If you are attending, please come with the attitude to have a good time. We strive to provide clean Halloween themed fun. We will not tolerate cursing or hitting our crew. An ON DUTY POLICE OFFICER is staffed and will assist with any violations.
Beware!!!! Enter at your own risk!
Fear Forest will continue to monitor any developments in safety procedures but the CDC regarding general safety, and will make adjustments as needed throughout the season.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY • ALL CUSTOMERS & STAFF MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING INSIDE THE ATTRACTIONS WHEN SOCIAL DISTANCING IS NOT POSSIBLE• YOU MUST CONTINUE TO REMAIN 6 FEET APART FROM OTHER GROUPS WHILE INSIDE THE ATTRACTION. • USE HAND SANITIZER STATIONS • SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEREVER POSSIBLE • NO TOUCHING OF WALLS, PROPS OR MONSTERS • ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS OF FACILITY• DAILY SYMPTOM SCREENING OF STAFF • RULE VIOLATIONS: 1 WARNING ONLY, THEN WE ARE REQUIRED TO EJECT YOU FROM FACILITY
NOTICE: EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 IS AN INHERENT RISK IN ANY PUBLIC LOCATION WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT BE EXPOSED TO COVID-19 AT OUR ATTRACTIONS. SOCIAL DISTANCING IS NOT POSSIBLE INSIDE ALL ATTRACTIONS AND YOU MAY BE WITHIN 6 FEET OF OUR MONSTERS
IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID 19 RECENTLY OR HAVE SYMPTOMS (INCLUDING FEVER, COUGH, OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH), PLEASE REMAIN AT HOME TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS!